With our compare prices option, you can see your personalised prices from all of your registered distributors in one location so you always find the best price for the products you need.
Personalised buy prices
View personalised prices from distributors you already work with alongside stock levels, helping to ensure you always get the best price for the products you need.
This offer allows you to have unlimited users on your account while allowing you to manage visibility and level of access for those users on the system.
All buy prices are in front of you so you always get the best deal. Did we mention there is a
2 month free trial?!
What You Need To Know
- Sign Up now and get a 2 month free trial. This is for VARs, MSPs and resellers with accounts with distributors
- Make sure you have access to all of your suppliers’ account numbers before you begin
- Log into Stock In The Channel and go to the distributor list
- Click on your distributors – and, on the resulting page, click ‘View Pricing’ and enter your account number.
- Suppliers will approve your request within 48 hours, giving you visibility of all your personalised prices displayed in Stock In The Channel
- See pricing from all of your suppliers in one place
- Add items to a basket and let our system suggest the cheapest way to source the items, including delivery charges
- Over 140 distributors currently list on our UK site alone, making it easy to find new suppliers to work with while also adding feeds from the ones you’re currently registered with
- Price feeds are updated daily so you always have the most accurate prices. For the top 25 distributors, you can receive real-time, up-to-the-minute stock and prices, otherwise hourly.
- If you hold your own stock or that of a distributor not currently listed on our site, we can add these feeds for you with our Private Data Feed service.
Two Month Free Trial!
- Unlimited users
- Add your own stock or that of suppliers not yet listed on our site with our private data feeds (up to 20 private feeds)
- No contract so you can cancel at any time.
- Compare Prices is available for £50 per month or £500 annually after the free trial has ended.
- A proforma invoice will be placed onto your account within 30 days remaining of your trial. This does not require payment if you do not wish to continue with the service and your account will automatically revert back to the free version if you choose not to pay the proforma invoice.
Outside of the UK?
We have over 300 distributors listing with us across the globe and are constantly growing our presence by adding new territories to our offering over time.
If you’re registered outside of the UK and have distributors of your own that aren’t listed on our site, we can easily add them!
By providing us with new distributors, we will give you an even bigger discount on our Compare Prices offer on top of the 2 month free trial – get in touch today!
Will I see trade prices for all suppliers immediately?
No, in this market different resellers pay different prices for the same product from the same distributor. Therefore there is not just one set trade price – but hundreds. To see your buy price you have to apply to each distributor and be approved to see prices.
Are the prices I see the same as those I would get on the supplier’s website?
Yes, the prices you see are your personalized, negotiated prices according to your agreements with your suppliers. If you find any discrepancy between the prices shown on Stock in the Channel and those found on your supplier’s site, contact your supplier’s account manager and ask them to move you onto a more accurate feed.
Can I add my own stock or suppliers that aren’t listed?
Yes, for £50 per month you can add as many private feeds as you wish, this includes your stock or any supplier you choose. The products will be matched with what is in the site already – including product descriptions. If there are suppliers you think should be listed but aren’t, please let us know.
I don’t buy from distribution. Can I see trade prices?
No. This is only for resellers, VARs and MSPs who source from distribution.
How long does it take to get set up?
The distributors should set you up within 48 hours of your application. If your application takes longer, contact your supplier’s account manager and ask them to move you onto your pricelist.
Do I need to apply to each of my suppliers?
Yes, you need to apply to each of your suppliers individually via Stock In The Channel.
I already have feeds can I use these?
We recommend that you use our interface to apply again, although for some suppliers you can try with your existing login details.
2 month free trial